Join Aya Healthcare, a winner of multiple Top Workplace awards.
The Account Coordinator will collaborate with Account Managers within our Locum Tenens Division to fill open physician positions for our client facilities across the country. This is a sales support position with potential for upward mobility.
Who We Are:
We're a $1.5 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Assist Account Managers in cultivation of valuable relationships with current clients
- Help Account Managers ensure the satisfaction of our client facilities through meeting their staffing needs with alacrity
- Work with Account Managers to submit appropriate candidates for assignment with our contracted client facilities and ensure all documents are submitted correctly from vendors
- Assist in setting up pre-screens with potential candidates
- Email marketing blasts for hot jobs to recruiters and vendors
- Keep jobs updated in internal ATS systems and databases; send out confirmation letters and upload into systems
- Audit information in contracts for accuracy and proactively work to minimize future errors
- Constructively call attention to errors and work amicably with coworkers to perfect correspondence
- Work closely with credentialing department and maintain a close line of communication to minimize delays
- Confirm provider start dates, privileging timelines and get licensing updates
- Work to resolve invoice disputes with clients and timesheet disputes and/or travel expenses for providers
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in locum tenens staffing, preferred
- MUST have at least 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced office setting
- Demonstrated success in a metrics driven environment
- Exemplary interpersonal relations
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Ability to work both quickly and accurately
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.