Join Aya Healthcare, named the #1 top workplace in the large company category by the San Diego Union-Tribune.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for reconciling client accounts, investigating impediments to timely payment receipt, and other data analysis and advanced problem-solving.
Who We Are:
We're a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we're obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you'll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside the box thinkers
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Support the Account Receivable department through investigating impediments to timely payment
- Research payment discrepancies and deliver detailed results
- Proactively work with fellow team members and client facility personnel to trouble shoot and overcome impediments to timely payments
- Audit invoices for completeness and accuracy, and ensure swift corrective action when appropriate
- Meticulously execute complex client account reconciliation
- A Bachelor's Degree is required for this position
- Accounts Receivable experience is a plus
- Penchant for analysis and problem solving
- Experience working with data
- Passion for working with numbers
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon - plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO - we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily.
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.