Company: Electric Vehicle
Opportunity: The above client is looking for a Test Engineer who will be responsible for the validation and verification testing of aircraft mechanical flight components and their subsystems.
- Build testing process to validate and verify aircraft hardware systems (test plans, procedures, data architectures, test stands, etc.)
- Establish process and tools to enable repeatable testing
- Project manage the testing team to ensure critical deadlines are met regarding plane certification
- Analyze and report on testing data to optimize aircraft hardware
- Develop and manage testing tools to enhance team productivity
Requirements: You have an M.S. in Mechanical Engineering and 5+ years of experience testing mechanical and electromechanical systems for EV or aerospace products, with specific experience in:
- Verification and validation of mechanical and electromechanical systems
- Data acquisitions experience with the following: foil strain gauges, load cells, thermistors, and accelerometers etc.
- Sensor installation experience
- LabView, Diadem/MATLAB, CAD
- Experience with testing aircraft composite structures
- High voltage systems experience
- Generative Shape Design, Part Design, and Assembly Design experience
- Knowledge of FAA certification process
- Experience with machine shop tools: lathe, mill, welder, etc.
- Experience with fiber optic strain gauges
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)