Anesthesiology opening in Palm Beach, Florida.
An inpatient health center near Palm Beach County, Florida is looking to add an Anesthesiologist to their team. The area is known for its fantastic climate, with winters that almost never drop below freezing. The county sports fantastic recreational opportunities, with plenty of museums, as well as major cities and beaches nearby. The Everglades are close enough for a weekend trip, and Orlando is close enough for a day trip. This is a great job for someone who loves year-round outdoor recreation.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Anesthesiologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Anesthesiology
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums 1099
- Availability: Full-Time
- No candidates within 50 miles of the site
- Scheduling: July 2022 Ongoing
- Monday thru Friday, plus in house call; 8hr day shifts
- Weekends: 7a -7a, in house 24hr
- Call: 4p - 7am, weeknight in house (Must be willing to take call)
- Minimum number of shifts per month; 20 including call
- Must have open availability
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !