Anesthesiology opening in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania.
- License: The Contractor s physician(s) assigned by the Contractor to perform the services covered by this contract shall have a current license to practice medicine in any State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia) when services are performed onsite on VA property.
All licenses held by the personnel working on this contract shall be full and unrestricted licenses. Contractor s physician(s) who have current, full and unrestricted licenses in one or more states, but who have, or ever had, a license restricted, suspended, revoked, voluntarily revoked, voluntarily surrendered pending action or denied upon application will not be considered for the purposes of this contract.
- Board Certification: Contractor s physician(s) shall be Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA), and be currently certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or equivalency. All continuing education courses required for maintaining certification must be kept up to date at all times. Documentation verifying current certification shall be provided by the Contractor to the VA COR on an annual basis for each year of contract performance. CRNA
- HOURS OF OPERATION
- VA Business Hours: Regularly scheduled business hours for outpatient services are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm; OR Anesthesia Team Hours:
Clinic or OR Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
- Patients must be seen by a Contractor s physician(s) on-site at Wilkes-Barre VAMC in a timely manner in accordance with VA Rules and Regulations on clinic wait times and consult completion. Contractor shall notify the COR at least monthly about any obstacles to meeting this performance measure.
- Contractor s physician(s) s shall be available and present in clinic during normal Wilkes-Barre VAMC clinic hours, Wilkes-Barre VAMC which will be established, and may be revised, as deemed appropriate for patient care by the Chief of Staff. Currently, normal OR hours Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm.
- Off-hours Coverage: Contractor must make the Contractor s provider(s) available on-call during all hours when the Wilkes-Barre VAMC clinic is closed, including evenings, weekends and holidays, when sheduled
- On-call contractor s provider(s) must be available at all times for phone consultations with VA residents and physicians.
- On-call provider must be available within 15 minutes by phone and on-site, within 60 minutes.