Assistant Environmental Manager - Bridgend
I am supporting a well-established company who are looking for a recent Health and Safety Graduate with a passion for the environmental sector to join their team full time as an Assistant Environmental Manager!
As an Assistant Environmental Manager, you will provide support in training and administrative activities within the company.
What you will need:
- An interest in marketing and research.
- An interest in H&S/Environment/Energy issues and how to apply them in the workplace.
- MSc and/or BSc in Occupation Health and Safety or Environmental related discipline.
- Experience or awareness in Environmental Legislation.
- Ability to interpret and gather data.
- IT skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner.
- Hold a clean driver's licence and own car due to expectation to work away from home occasionally with overnight stays.
Duties you will carry out:
- Leading Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Audits.
- Providing Health and Safety/Environmental Legislation information to Clients.
- Providing system support to Environmental/Occupational Health and Safety consultants.
- Assisting with H&S/Environmental audits, arranging and issuing audits and typing up reports.
- Admin work involving desk-based research of clients, updating website, preparing the monthly newsletter, and dispatching.
- General office duties, supporting the team in all aspects of work including managing LCM
In return for your commitment a competitive salary is on offer, continued training and development, flexible working, and a substantial benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other roles relating to Civil or Traffic Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Paige Rees on or .
We have many more vacancies available on our website at . This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.