Lead Avionics Development Systems Engineer to work on avionics development for various Military and Commercial Aviation platforms.
- The selected candidate will be involved with all phases of program delivery from requirement definitions, design, development, testing and manufacturing of various airborne products.
- As the Lead Avionics Development Systems Engineer, you will help with the initial product concept, and work with the customer on developing formal specifications and requirements.
- Position may involve up to 5% - 10% travel to onsite customer, supplier, and/or our locations.
- Working with display (AMLCDs, OLEDs, LEDs.) and airborne electronic technologies.
- Performing requirements capture, decomposition, validation, and verification
- Generating requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM) and Design Verification Testing (DVT), and acceptance test reports.
- Creating Interface Definition Documents (IDD's) and Interface Control Drawings (ICD's)
- Utilizing engineering tools for requirements capture, such as DOORS, JAMA, etc.
- Working with commercial and military communications protocols (RS-232, ARINC 429, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 664 (AFDX) and ARINC 818 (Fiber)
- Working with internal Senior Engineering Management and Program Management providing direct support to external customers throughout the product development lifecycle
Please see our website for more job openings: