Surgery-General opening in Bloomington, Illinois. Overview
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center, part of OSF HealthCare, is seeking a dynamic physician with a breast fellowship or a background in surgical oncology to join our team of professionals in Bloomington
- The OSF Cancer Center is located in a newly built facility on the OSF St. Joseph campus and features radiation oncology (brand new Varian TrueBeam), PET CT diagnostics, nurse navigators, genetic testing, tech bar, access to clinical trials, rehabilitation and survivorship.
- Access to the latest clinical trials working with experienced researchers
- OSF St. Joseph features a Women s Center with a connected Ambulatory Surgery Center for ease of diagnostics, testing and outpatient surgery
- Experienced physicians and new graduates will be considered
- Program is connected to the OSF Saint Francis Medical Center team of experts, including the opportunity for virtual tumor boards, while providing the care locally
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled