Are you good in Administration? Are you currently looking for a job? Are you based in or around Cambridge or Peterborough Police Station?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, we have your next job role. Cambridgeshire Constabulary are looking for someone like you to join the team. We have a fixed term Business Support Administrator role available within Cambridgeshire Constabulary
Please get in touch to find out more about the job role.
Role: Business Support Administrator
Location: Cambridge Police Station
Rate: £10.95 per hour
Contract length: 6 months
Shift Patterns: 37 hours per week
- Coordinating the smooth running of the office
- Supporting a busy, hardworking team with any administration required, maintaining a positive approach at all time
- To act as the first point of contact for staff providing appropriate advice and guidance
- Providing administrative support to Police officers and Senior Management
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability and experience operating office equipment
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Advice and editing on your current CV
- Dedicated team throughout your journey within the role
- Paid holiday
- Exclusive online services including restaurant and retail discounts
- Chance to receive £300 for referring a friend
- Opportunity for progression into permanent roles
- Competitive rates of pay
Does this role sound interesting? Apply today and a member of the team will be in contact if you meet our requirements.
All applicants are subject to vetting checks including but not limited to: Right to work check, DBS check and reference check.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.