A growing firm is looking for their next Civil Engineer. This is a great opportunity, with growth potential and the ability to work hybrid!
If you're a Civil Engineer with a P.E., that's tenacious with a growth mindset, let's talk.
- Great company culture
- Variety of interesting projects
- Both management and design work
- Ability to collaborate with other talented individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Generous time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 4+ years of civil engineering experience
- PE License required
- Skilled in design of drainage systems, water and sewer systems, pumping stations, road design
- Flexible and skilled in handling multiple projects
- Can deal effectively with clients, architects, and other professionals
- Ability to assess clients' needs, schedules and requirements
- AutoCAD Civil 3D proficiency
Apply now for your next step in your Civil Engineer career!
For additional information on this opportunity, please contact Anneliese directly at (605) 705-4242. Resumes may be confidentially sent to anneliese.padlan@
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
*Our client is not able to offer sponsorship at this time.*