CNC Miller required for an injection moulding manufacturer with sites in Yate and Peterborough.
CNC Miller Position Overview
- Ensure all duties are performed in a safe and efficient manner within the parameters of current Health and Safety Legislation (HASAW Act 1974)
- To be fully conversant with CNC mills and 3D CADCAM.
- To repair and maintain mould tools.
- To be able to successfully modify tools to drawing.
- To be able to use the overhead crane safely.
- To work the required hours when needed to ensure production demands are met.
- Undertake any other duties as necessary to fufil the needs of the job and its objective as and when requested by the Tool Room Manager / Supervisor.
- To help train apprentices / improvers
- To work on any of the production sites as and when required.
CNC Miller Position Requirements
- Previous experience CNC Milling
CNC Miller Position Remuneration
- Wage dependent on experience but likely up to £15p/h
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.