This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team. The company performs electrical engineering, software development, controls fabrication and installation on a national basis.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with the ability to travel domestically. The salaried position offers long term growth and advancement with paid holidays,PTO,health benefits and 401K.
The successful candidate should possess electrical engineering experience with conveyor controls, machinery and/or equipment.
- Designs, tests, installs and maintains control systems for the material handling industry.
- Produces detailed design drawings, order materials for fabrication.
- Use electrical engineering tools such as computer assisted engineering and design software,
- Rockwell PLC programming ( Prefered)
- HMI user interface programming software, SCADA
- Motor control
- Sorter controls
Job Type: Full-time