Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity:
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions, as well as the data warehouses and reference data / master data applications which provide security, price and corporate action data for the cash, post- and pre-trade processes. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both - our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes.
Within the Customer Care team you will contribute to facilitating change management from both a technical & functional aspect. Our mission requires close collaboration and communication with business stakeholders to understand their needs.
Provide conceptual design(s) and formulate recommendations with simple solutions to complex problems. You will work in a diverse international agile team which is dynamic, customer and technology oriented and challenges itself every day to continuously thrive towards innovations and the best user experience.
- Design, build, test, rollout support, documentation and maintenance of the ABAP based SAP CRM application and their components.
- Correct understanding of business stakeholders' processes and needs, challenge them (need-to-have versus nice-to-have) and formalize them in business requirements and estimation while following the development guidelines and principles
- Think outside of the box and strive for innovative solutions on new and existing processes
- Support the digitization strategy of Deutsche Börse Group towards agile development and cloud
- Understand benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contribute to continuous development of methods and tools.
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on customer care
- Maintenance and issue resolution of the SAP CRM application in the production environment.
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions and support internal customers.
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with SAP CRM7
- Ideally: experience in working in a regulated environment (Financial / Insurance Industry, Public services)
- Proven skills in SAP CRM7 customization/enhancement.
- Software development in ABAP OO with Eclipse or SAP GUI
- Proven skills in SAP S/4 HANA are an asset
- Knowledge in FIORI SAPUI5, ODATA, SAP Cloud Integration Gateway is a plus
- Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows and processes
- Proactive with strong communication and problem solving skills and can-do-attitude
- Fluency in English is mandatory, in verbal and written form; German is an asset.
- MS Office Applications proficiency