Adecco have partnered with a well known brand who always ensure they deliver excellent customer service.
- Promptly and effectively respond to all inbound customer communications (including phone calls and emails from existing and potential customers)
- Manage all customer contact solving queries swiftly and efficiently
- Take a customer first approach to query resolution
- Update all internal systems with accurate information
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Possess excellent communication; written, verbal and telephony
- Prioritise your workload, working independently and as part of a team
- You need to be a good communicator with an excellent telephone manner.
- True passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences with a proven track record of doing so
- Strong ability to develop rapport with customers and use every interaction as an opportunity to showcase our exceptional standards of customer service
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.