*MUST BE LOCATED IN TENNESSEE*
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Support Agile processes to make a high quality product development lifecycle
- Designing and developing real-time data pipelines
- SQL, SSIS, Python,
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data' technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Strong hands on experience in Python, SQL, and Spark
- Experience in Databricks, Delta Lake, Parquet, Hive, PySpark, and Spark SQL
- Proficient in one or more environments: Linux, Windows, and/or iOS
- Experience in AWS: S3 / EMR / Lambda
- Extensive end to end experience with building data pipelines
- Experience integrating REST APIs and nmn, webpack, Babel
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- C#, Azure and CI/CD are also very highly preferred