Delta Professional Services (DPS) is a premier instruction services company serving as a strategic partner for Delta Air Lines and other clients providing supplemental instructors for flight simulators and training device instruction.
Non-Seniority List Instructor (NSLI):
- Part time position committed to providing a premier training experience to 14 CFR Part 121 Certified Air Carrier pilots in both Flight Training Devices and Flight Simulators for Delta Air Lines or external DPS clients.
- Benefits to include the following:
- Flexible schedules.
- Competitive event pay.
- Industry-leading incentive program.
- 401(k) match (following one year of service).
- Profit Sharing (for years 2023 forward).
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans available.
- Space Positive Business Travel (residence to/from training center).
- Space Available Personal Travel to include eligible dependents.
- Hotel Accommodations provided when needed for scheduled events.
Duties and Skills:
- Instructors are offered flexible schedules.
- Instructors must be available nights, weekends and holidays, when required.
- Instructors must be willing to work at non-Atlanta off-site training locations when required.
- Operationally, Instructors can expect to be scheduled for 10-12 training events per month.
- Must understand the role and responsibilities of an airline pilot including, but not limited to, the following:
- Pilot in Command and Second in Command Duties, roles and responsibilities.
- Expectations for professionalism, leadership, decision making, Crew Resource and Threat and Error Management.
- Client company policies, procedures and available resources.
- Be an excellent communicator and listener.
- Must be able to present an organized briefing and lead substantive, interactive discussions; including but not limited to:
- Closely adheres to approved curricula in the allotted time for each instructional module.
- Logistical management of briefing room and training resources (MS PowerPoint, digital documents/manuals, whiteboards, handouts, etc.).
- Operation of flight training devices and flight simulators.
- Must be willing to assess and evaluate pilot performance and the students ability to safely and efficiently operate the aircraft in all phases of flight, including during normal and non-normal operations.
- Must be a good listener and willing to solicit feedback from attendees and others for on course critiques.
- Must be customer service-driven.