Dermatology opening in Appleton, Wisconsin. A large multispecialty group in Wisconsin is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible dermatologist to join a collegial group of 150+ physicians.
You will have the opportunity to perform Mohs procedures, if fellowship-trained, along with general dermatology, recognizing that this opportunity will be a blend of general dermatology and Mohs surgery. You will also be able to perform minimally invasive cosmetics with IPL, DermaSweep, Botox, and filler procedures.
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a great retirement plan, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and occurrence-based malpractice.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at Click Here to Apply or send your CV to Click Here to Apply and refer to job .
- Join one other dermatologist and a team of scribes and APPs
- Join a medical group with 150 primary care clinicians
- Narrowband UVB unit
- Opportunities for minimally invasive cosmetics with IPL, DermaSweep, Botox, and filler procedures
- Opportunity for mentoring medical students with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Opportunity to perform Mohs procedures
- H-1B sponsorship is available with an international airport only 30 miles away
- Appleton offers excellent private and public schools, safe neighborhoods, and a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail