Your Goal in this EXCITING new role: Driving innovation and process improvement across the fleet management organization by building & training a culture of innovation, developing methods and tools to fuel the future, and strategic project management.
Location: Hooksett, NH
Check out the other benefits that Merchants Fleet has to offer here .
How you will immerse yourself in our GROWING INNOVATIVE culture:
- Align all Innovation Department activities with the company's strategic direction, vision, values and goals
- Lead a cross functional Innovation Department across the entire enterprise focused on developing new thinking
- Develop & improve innovation methods, tools and technology to enable creative thinking and new ways of doing business
- Foster idea generation across the business
- Train cross functional employees in innovation, lead Innovation Coaches Academy
- Partner with executive leaders to facilitate, lead and manage pilot projects as a result of the Innovation Coaches Academy or other source
- Act as an innovation advisor to the leadership team and department leaders
- Drive, coordinate & execute innovation and process improvement & new initiatives within and across business units, with responsibilities to include:
- Working directly with the CEO & executive team
- Employee Engagement
- Team Productivity
- Operational Excellence
- Business Scalability
- Service Offering Development
- Manage strategic & pilot projects collaboratively, on time, and at or under budget across the enterprise
- Align investments and initiatives in innovation project management with business strategy and priorities
- Collaborate with business team members to develop and manage project and program budgeting approaches and resource allocation
- Develop program priorities based on functional needs, resources, risk and inter-dependencies
- Monitor value metrics to make informed decisions
- Ensure adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology
- Analyze the organization's ability to absorb change and adopt project and programs post-deployment
- Communicate status, metrics, challenges and changes of the innovation project portfolio to all stakeholders
- Defines principles and standards to harmonize project management methodologies from third party or external service providers
- Manage relationships with early-stage partners for innovation purposes
The Expertise YOU have:
- 2-5 years' experience in Innovation or Project Management Leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Similar Field
- Certification in Project Management
Unique Skills and Attributes you bring to Merchants:
- Innovation Methods, Tools and Technology
- Design Thinking Training
- Strategic Thinking & Mindset
- Process Management & Project Management
- Relationship Building & Nurturing
- Conflict Management & Resolution
- Change Management & Flexibility
- Emotional Intelligence
- Leadership - Informal, Influential and Formal
- Executive Level Communication & Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Detail Oriented
- Results Driven
- MS Office - PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Project
Merchants Fleet is the nation's fastest growing fleet management company, providing flexible funding and service options for organizations that leverage vehicles to run their operations, serving as a single source for all vehicle needs, including electric vehicles. From financing and charging to maintenance and remarketing, Merchants has collaborated with dozens of OEMs, charging, data and upfit partners to ensure every client is connected to the service, technology platforms, and products that will support their fleet in making the transition to EV. Merchants Fleet is headquartered in Hooksett, New Hampshire, and its Innovation Center is located in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Merchants is an award-winning place to work with accolades including; Best & Brightest, Best Company to Work For 2015-2021, Great Place to Work and Coolest Company for Young Professionals.
To provide all candidates with the highest level of our attention, Merchants Fleet does not accept uninvited solicitations or resumes from third parties.
California Residents click here for California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities .