Director of Nursing
Competitive Salary, amazing benefits and room for growth!!!
Join the team at Oxford Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center as a member of our proud and caring staff. We care for our staff while we care for our residents and patients. As a member of Oxford Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, you will enjoy being part of a valued team where personal advancement and the development of skills are respected and where you will feel appreciated.
Proudly supported by Marquis Health Consulting Services
Join a company that admires, cares, appreciates, and values its employees!
We offer many exciting benefits:
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement (Up To $2,500 per year)
- Employee Referral Bonus (Up to $1,000)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Employee Engagement/Culture Committee
- Cell Phone Plan Discounts
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- EAP Resources
To join this team please have the following requirements: Please have previous experience as a DON
- COVID Vaccination Required
- Must possess valid unencumbered, RN State License.
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical nursing experience within a hospital, nursing care center, or another related healthcare setting.
- Must have experience in supervision and principles, the practice of teaching, etc.
- Experience in rehabilitative and restorative nursing practices is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.