Integra People are recruiting on behalf of a lovely nursery in the Banbury area for an Early Years Educator.
This setting is part of a thriving childcare group and this is a great opportunity to work within beautiful surroundings within a passionate and caring team. This setting blends individualised learning and purposeful play which is integral to providing high quality care and education from children aged 3 months to 5 years.
You should be a passionate and ambitious Early Years Educator who will work in partnership with the Lead Early Years Educator and management team to ensure the daily running of the nursery, adhering to the Policies & Procedures of the Setting and the company as a whole.
You will help to encourage children's development, independence, self-reliance, initiative and problem-solving skills by working in a way that promotes inclusivity of all children by ensuring all have equal access to opportunities to learn, develop and reach their potential.
- Ensures that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observes, supports and extends children's learnings.
- Appropriately plans individual learning experiences for children under the EYFS curriculum.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date children's records.
- Builds and maintains an effective partnership with parents.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Level 3 or above qualification within child development
- First Aid Certification required
- Minimum of 6 months experience of working with children under the age of 5
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- 50% childcare discount
- Performance related pay & annual pay reviews
- Nursery performance related bonuses
- Annual wellness day off
- Access to Perkbox, a platform with a variety of retail and leisure discounts
- Company sick pay
- Opportunities for team building and celebrating success including Christmas parties and annual awards
- Dedicated learning and development support
- Holidays increasing to 22 days after 2 years' service and 25 days after 5 years' service
- Unlimited £500 refer a friend bonus
- Access to one-to-one confidential counselling sessions through our Employee Assistance Programme
Are you interested in applying for this exciting role?
Do you want to be a part of something special?
Please submit your CV today or call Holly at Integra People for a confidential chat about the role.