Emergency Medicine opening in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Providers will work across three locations:
CHI Memorial Hospital - Chattanooga
- ED Volume: 43,000
- Admission rate: 38%
- High acuity
- 8 & 9-hour shifts
CHI Memorial Hospital - Hixson
- ED Volume: 29,000
- Admission rate: 20%
- 12-hour shifts
CHI Memorial Hospital - Georgia
- ED Volume: 20,000
- Low acuity
- 12-hour shifts
- 400 private rooms between the three facilities
- Chest Pain accreditation. Primary (soon to be comprehensive) stroke center
- ED cited best of the best 13 out of the last 15 years
- 3,500 employees and 661 medical staff and 500 volunteers service the hospital
- EPIC EMR System
- Services include: Telepsychiatry, Teleneurology (after hours)
- Hospitalist coverage
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Chattanooga, a city in southeastern Tennessee, is set along the Tennessee River in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The Incline Railway scales steep Lookout Mountain before reaching Ruby Falls waterfall and Rock City, featuring sweeping views, sandstone formations and gardens. Downtown Chattanooga has a wide variety of entertainment, dining, cultural and architectural attractions, including Tennessee Aquarium and the Creative Discovery Museum. Chattanooga and the surrounding area are well known for outdoor activities, including mountain biking, rock climbing, white water rafting, water sports, hunting, and hiking. Chattanooga was voted Best Town Ever by Outside Magazine; the only town to win that award twice.