Family Practice-Without OB opening in Erie, Pennsylvania.
AHN Primary Care
Primary Care - Physician Opportunities
Allegheny Health Network s Primary Care Institute is hiring Physicians to join our network!
Erie Pennsylvania area openings:
- Outpatient Family Medicine
- Outpatient Internal Medicine
- Faculty Family Medicine with OB
- Must be board eligible/certified
- Licensed in the state of Pennsylvania prior to employment
- DEA and CPR Certification required prior to employment
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowances
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH ten diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing! it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city, located on the southern shore of our namesake lake. Erie is the Flagship City and Pennsylvania s primary access point to the Great Lakes. Erie is home to several professional performing arts groups and semi-pro sports teams with plenty to do on land or water. Erie is a great place to live, work, play and raise a family. Home to Presque Isle Sate Park with seven miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails for four seasons of fun, great public and private schools, five universities, 27 area golf courses, skiing and tubing, museums, a philharmonic orchestra, community theatre, festivals and outdoor concerts, shopping, wine country and all at a reasonable cost of living.
Email your CV to:
Daniel Bobbitt Physician Recruitment Allegheny Health Network Click Here to Apply
Click Here to Apply