Facilities Administrator£20,000 - £22,000Ref: NT/ BCR/8919Are you an experienced facilities administrator looking for a new challenge. Our clients are a civil engineering company based in the Birmingham city centre looking for someone who has an understanding in facilities management. This role will be 100% office based.
- First point of contact in the Birmingham office for Facilities and other general queries
- Provide administrative support to the team including raising purchase orders, goods receipting and invoice logging
- Ordering office supplies, obtaining quotes and replenishing stocks in the office
- Ordering home working equipment for staff
- Supporting the Facilities Helpdesk
- Undertaking documented checks of the office; meeting room daily set up, kitchens, office areas
- Sorting post
- Call handling
- Meeting and greeting
- Issuing access passes
- Liaising with Facilities Suppliers on works, permits, invoice queries etc
- Support with office movesIf you have facilities experience or are a strong administrator, please apply today! facilities administrator facilities admin facilities
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales