Internal Medicine opening in Saginaw, Michigan.
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician to work in the Saginaw, MI area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth! Click Here to Apply - Click Here to Apply and Features :
- Top salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
- Shared call arrangement
- Monday through Friday schedule
- No weekends or holidays
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
- Top performing healthcare network. We are consistently recognized both nationally and regionally for quality and excellent patient care, and have received quality awards from The Joint Commission, VHA, Leapfrog, IBM Watson, and US News and World Report.
- Offers extremely competitive base compensation, productivity and incentive bonus, with professional liability coverage. Full benefits include: life, health, dental, and vision for the physician and family. Also strives to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for all our providers.
Professional Background: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine Physician
- Saginaw County is located in the central portion of Michigan's lower peninsula, in the economically diverse Great Lakes Bay Region (Saginaw, Arenac, Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Isabella and Midland Counties). We are strategically located - a short drive from major metropolitan attractions, Canada and pristine nature attractions.
- The Great Lakes Bay Region is the largest watershed in Michigan, making it a place rich with natural resources. The Saginaw River and eight different rivers intertwine and drain into the Saginaw Bay which is connected to Lake Huron.
- A growing economy, outstanding healthcare, low cost of living, award-winning schools, and diverse housing options are all available in Saginaw. Our Region has a vibrant, big-city feel with small city expenses and charm