Family Practice-Without OB opening in Summit, New Jersey. Summit CityMD- Summit, NJ
- Full Time
- Hours: Hours worked, 35 hours on average
- Average Patients seen: 20-22
- Call Schedule: Minimal On-Call Responsibilities
- Benefits: - Time Off - Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance - Short/Long Term Disability, HSA, and Life Insurance - 401K plan with company matching contribution - Cash Bonus Programs - Recognition and rewards programs to recognize successful teams - Other Perks & Discounts - Commuter and parking discount program to help you save (using pretax dollars)
- Additional Info: This position involves consultation acute inpatient service to support hospitalist service. In addition, the geriatrician will maintain small SNF practice in coordination with a dedicated geriatric APN/PA team. Responsibilities include: - Consultation Services will include assent for placement, ACP, POLST review or completion, risk assessment in addition to usual geriatric service. - Examining patients admitted to the ED, CCU, or hospital - Coordinating all tests, examinations, and treatments with multiciliary team. - Interacting with primary care physician to develop treatment plans - Maintaining hospital records and medications - Arranging follow up care for patients once they leave the hospital - Prescribing medications - Communicate effectively with physicians, patients & family members. Qualifications: - BE/BC in Internal, Family Medicine or Geriatric Medicine - 1 year of Geriatric Hospital Medicine experience - Acute or post-acute experience - Palliative training is a plus.