Family Practice-Without OB opening in Boone, North Carolina. Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in North Carolina
A reputable healthcare system committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to all of its patients is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a breathtaking resort town in the Appalachian Mountains.Opportunity Highlights
- 100% outpatient position + minimal call
- Ability to perform procedures (not required) + no obstetrics
- Desirable patient volume-see pediatric + adult patients
- 6 weeks off per year
- $25,000 sign-on bonus + $75,000 retention bonus
- Ample support available
- Opportunity for an adjunct professor position within the family medicine residency program
- Well-known practice with a family-focused environment and culture-no turnover
- Practice is truly appreciated and supported by the local community
Nestled in North Carolina s gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains, this inviting community is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home. Whether you re seeking adventure and excitement or peace and relaxation in the stunning surroundings, you ll find all you need and more here.
- Resort town with scenic views
- Safe community with an excellent local school system-ranked by Niche in "Best Public Schools in North Carolina"
- Local university that creates a united spirit throughout the town
- Endless opportunities to explore the outdoors-enjoy hiking, biking, fly fishing, canoeing, ziplining, skiing, and much more
- Less than 90 minutes to Winston-Salem and less than 2 hours to Charlotte
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of North Carolina and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine