Family Practice-Without OB opening in San Jose, California.
A fast-paced hospital facility in northern California, is seeking a new addition in an experienced Family Practice Physician to join their dynamic team! Outstanding sign on bonus, competitive benefits package offered, a highly experienced and skilled executive team, and opportunities for professional development!
Salary Range: $200,000 - $215,000 (DOE)
The Family Practice Physician Opportunity:
- Full-time, permanent, direct-hire position
- Shift: 3 days clinic; 1(24hr) shift in the ER during the week
- No weekends currently
- Sign on bonus offered
- Student loan repayment assistance
- 403(b) retirement plan with match
- Paid annual license fee
The Family Practice Physician Qualifications:
- The Family Practice Physician must be able to work in the ER as needed.
- Opportunities for professional development in a growing company
- Standard schedule Monday - Friday during business hours
- Will oversee all practice units, center, OBS, and clinic locations.
- Ability to have a blended background and experience in Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Hospital / Health Systems, MSO, ASC management.
- Private Practice management experience is a plus.
The Family Practice Physician Requirements:
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state of California
- Graduated from a college or university accredited by the AMA with Doctor of Medicine degree or accredited by the AOA, or current ECFMG certificate.
- Has successfully completed an approved program of residency training in a primary care specialty (Board certification preferred)
- Must have at least 5 years of experience overseeing operations for single or multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Must have strong BLENDED background in ASC, MSO, OBS, Private management
- Located in the Rolling Hills Bay area
- The largest major technology hub in California
- Innovative, unique, young cultural, and diverse population
- Within driving and walking distance of beach life and a historic downtown area for sightseeing.