Family Practice-Without OB opening in Spencer, Iowa. Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician in Iowa
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Join this growing family medicine group in the Midwest and tailor your practice based on your interests. The other physicians specialties range from pediatrics to geriatrics, obstetrics to inpatient - you ll have the freedom and autonomy to do the same while enjoying the support of a strong salary and benefits package. Opportunity Highlights
- Traditional Family Medicine practice: pediatrics to geriatrics
- Tailor your practice based on your interests
- $200,000 sign-on bonus, plus relocation assistance
- Two-year guaranteed salary + annual production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package
- Community of 14 other physicians in practice
Considered one of the best states to practice medicine, Iowa and this city offer a welcoming community, an affordable cost of living, and access to the state s best lakes. It s a place to experience every season in its full glory and enjoy the pace of the Midwest.
- Ranked No. 1 "Best Places to Practice 2022" by Medscape
- Safe, welcoming community
- Great school system for kids
- Affordable cost of living (19.8% lower than the national average)
- Recreational activities include local trails, camping, hunting, fishing, biking, aquatics center, golf, and country club
- Home to the "World s Greatest County Fair"
- 2-hour drive to Sioux Falls; 3 hours to Des Moines; 3.5 hours to Minneapolis
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in Iowa and must be board-certified in family medicine or internal medicine-pediatrics
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine