Family Practice-Without OB opening in Suwanee, Georgia.
We are looking for attentive, conscientious, and experienced Primary Care Physicians.
At Southeast Primary Care Partners and Southeast Medical Group, we strive to be the industry's leading healthcare provider and employer of choice. We welcome professionals enthusiastic about joining an organization with boundless opportunities and an unmatched purpose. SEMG's team consists of over 1,000 employed and affiliated providers across the Southeast.
Our mission is to provide the best quality healthcare and improving the lives of the people and communities we serve. Every team member is essential part to our continuous improvement; the selection, development and future growth of our exceptional talent remain the key to our success. Our organization supports an environment for our employees to explore their potential and professional development. We reward innovation and creativity that sustains the future success of our teams and mission in a constantly evolving landscape.
We embrace diversity, collaboration and growth. Our team comprises highly-trained, passionate professionals of all backgrounds and disciplines who bring unique skills and passion. We believe that all lives are entitled to the best possible care, and our steady expansion brings forth career opportunities in a growing list of cities and states across the Southeast. Apply today, if you are ready to grow-innovate-create, and serve amongst a top-tier team driving the future of value-based healthcare!
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.); current State of Georgia License in good standing.
- Board certification or eligibility in Family Practice or Internal Medicine required.
- Valid DEA required.
- Completion of a family practice/internal medicine residency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Possess a working understanding and support of a managed care environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and maintain relationships with various health plans.