Apply for this job now
Full-Time or Part-Time Physician - Family Medicine (Physician )
- Waukegan, Illinois
- Job Type
- 1 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Waukegan, Illinois. OPEN POSITION:
Physician - Family Medicine
- Full-Time and Part-Time Available
- Primarily Monday to Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm or 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Occasional Weekends, 10:00am to 2:00pm
- $190,000 to $210,000+ Starting Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Annual Bonus
- Sign-On Bonus
- Loan Repayment Plan
- Malpractice Coverage
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accident/LTD/STD Insurance
- Paid Time Off Package
- License/DEA Fees Paid
- CME Allowance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Transit Benefit Plan
- 401k w/ 5% Match
Founded in 1957, this organization operates on the fundamental belief that healthcare is a human right. With a compassionate, talented provider staff of more than 200 individuals across many specialties, they also offer services such as behavioral health, dental care, reproductive healthcare, and more. They operate 13 locations in the greater Chicagoland area and are currently hiring due to growth.
The Waukegan office has a large, vibrant multidisciplinary team of providers including, but not limited to, family medicine physicians, internal medicine physicians, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, behavioral health providers, psychiatric practitioners, dental providers, and nurses. They provide 40,000 annual patient visits and 5,000 annual dental visits.
The duties of the new family medicine physician will include:
- provide comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages
- improve the health and well-being of patients in underserved communities
- work with an interdisciplinary healthcare team
- help to train community-oriented primary care physicians
- partner with nearby hospitals to offer imaging and specialty care
If the new physician is interested, they may attend on maternal and child health (deliveries, postpartum, newborn care) and family medicine service (adult care) inpatient teams at a nearby hospital. This is NOT required, but is an opportunity that can be made available if desired.
The demographic make-up of the practice s patient base is:
- 90% low income households
- 71% Hispanic
- 62% female
- 47% ages 19 and younger
- 47% primarily Spanish-speaking
- 28% school-aged children
A variable number of patients per day are seen, dependent upon patient needs and physician preference. All providers are supported by dedicated clinical assistants.
The organization uses the Epic EHR.
- Illinois medical license
- board certification or eligibility preferred, not required
- J1 visa candidates welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at Click Here to Apply or call Click Here to Apply .
Please visit Click Here to Apply for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.
- Job Reference: 701677952-2
- Date Posted: 1 September 2022
- Recruiter: CHS Recruiting
- Location: Waukegan, Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent