Apply for this job now
Full-Time Physician - Primary Care (Physician )
- Mesa, Arizona
- Job Type
- 1 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Internal Medicine opening in Mesa, Arizona. OPEN POSITION:
Physician - Primary Care
- Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Future Option for 4-Day Work Week
- No Evenings or Weekends
- On-Call Described Below
- $200,000 to $230,000+ Starting Base Salary
- Productivity Bonuses
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance Stipend
- 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Annual CME Allowance
- 401k w/ Match
- Full Package Negotiable
This physician-owned-and-led, technology-forward medical practice operates multiple offices in the greater Phoenix area. As a healthcare organization, they are focused on proactive, preventive care achieved through a team approach within the office. They utilize technology in a variety of ways to facilitate this and ensure each and every patient receives the most up-to-date care possible. The practice was founded by a board certified family medicine physician with training in geriatrics, ensuring the practice offers a full scope of all-ages primary care.
This private practice is a value-based care organization with an emphasis on high-risk individuals and utilizing modern technology to improve access to and quality of healthcare. They focus on reasonable patient volume, proactive services, and using technology in the provision of medical care.
The role of the physician is to be a care team leader, providing comprehensive primary healthcare to a dedicated panel of patients. The physician provides medical oversight in order to ensure delivery of the highest possible care to the community.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- provide patient-centered, comprehensive services consistent with a value-based care model
- make specialist referrals as needed
- perform telehealth visits as needed
- review patient data
- participate in quality improvement programs
Most providers see 18 to 20 patients per day with the support of a clinical assistant.
The practice uses the Athena EHR.
On-call duties are shared evenly among the providers and consist of low volume phone triage only.
- Arizona medical license
- Board Certification, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- no experience required; new graduates are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at Click Here to Apply or call Click Here to Apply .
Please visit Click Here to Apply for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.
- Job Reference: 701665646-2
- Date Posted: 1 September 2022
- Recruiter: CHS Recruiting
- Location: Mesa, Arizona
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Permanent