Gastroenterology opening in Boston, Massachusetts. An exciting gastroenterology opening is now available in Massachusetts. The group is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible gastroenterologist to share an easy call rotation. This wonderful opportunity offers a great chance to admit at only one local hospital without much driving. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates, who are board certified or board eligible. Experienced and/or current fellows are welcome to apply. The office is located mile from the hospital, where physicians have privileges and do their procedures in a state-of-the-art endoscopy suite. This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a team and practice with a collegial group of specialists where everyone gets along well with each other and staff.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, a signing bonus, and vacation. You will also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice a short distance from both Boston, MA and Providence, RI. You will have easy access to Cape Cod and the rest of New England for weekend getaways.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please call or text Austyn at Click Here to Apply or email your CV to Click Here to Apply Please reference job number .
- Join a thriving gastroenterology department with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to practice with a team of well trained, board-certified gastroenterologists
- Established referral base, come in and take over existing patient base
- Easy call schedule shared equally with all the gastroenterologists on staff
- Competitive compensation package with huge earning potential
- Sign-on bonus and relocation package offered
- Health benefits with life insurance and great vacation time
- Bonuses and retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail