Hematology/Oncology opening in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
This medical center in Las Cruces, NM is now seeking a Fellowship trained Hematology/Oncology candidate to join their team!
- BC/BE candidates may include physicians currently practicing, new graduates or soon-to graduates
- Expect 17-20 patients a day in this Hospital Employed practice
- Standard Mon-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm office hours
- Call is shared equally with the other providers for consults and rounding, while PCP and Hospitalists cover admits and discharge
- Candidates must participate in the team's clinical research trails program with affiliation with the University of New Mexico
- Teaching opportunities embedded within the program
Join the team as the Cancer Center just completed a multi-million dollar expansion and renovation which offers an efficient, community practice setting with Radiation and Oncology services all under one roof. A brand new linear accelerator and 18 bay systemic therapy treatment suite with offices and clinics on the first floor.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, The Medical Center provides residents of Las Cruces and the surrounding region with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services. Its medical staff represents a full range of medical specialties and serves patients at a 298-bed acute care facility, a free-standing outpatient surgery center and physician practices.
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico, Las Cruces is bound to the west by the wide-open desert and to the east by the majestic Organ Mountains, which rise abruptly to an altitude of 9,000 feet! The famous Rio Grande River runs through the west side of the city and features 55 parks. Las Cruces, the second largest city in New Mexico, with great public and private schools that complement family needs, is an ideal choice for the physician looking to experience the best of southwestern living with big city amenities, peaceful beauty, and recreational opportunities located around the great outdoors of Mesilla Valley.
For more information, please contact Click Here to Apply