Hospitalist opening in Holmdel, New Jersey.
As a hospitalist within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a evidence-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.
Average Daily Encounters: 52
4 day shift physicians; 1 APP
1 night shift physician, 1 night shift APP
Scheduling 7 on/7 off, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Located on a 37-acre campus
Full range of inpatient and outpatient services, including specialized services like Center for Wound Healing, Sleep Care Center, Center for Bariatrics and comprehensive rehabilitation services
Named one of "105 Top General Hospitals" by the Leapfrog Group, the only hospital in New Jersey with this recognition.
Recipient of the prestigious Magnet designation for Nursing Excellence
Recognized as a NICHE Exemplar Hospital for commitment to the quality of care of older adults
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Holmdel Township is a township in Monmouth County, NJ. The township is centrally located in the Raritan Valley region, being within the regional and cultural influence of the Raritan Bayshore. It is located in the New York Metropolitan Area and is a major bedroom community of New York City.