Job Title - Claims Handler (Contents)Location - Manchester 2 days, Home Working 3 DaysJob Type - Permanent Salary - £20,000 - £25,000Number of Positions Available: 2Industry - (Insurance Household, Personal Lines Claims Handler)_________________________________________________________________________________The Company:
- Our client are looking to further bolster their existing Household Contents claims team to support continued growth.
This would suit anyone who has Claims experience (mobile phone, travel, motor etc.)
- Booking of smart appointments for Adjusters including gathering of all relevant information to aid the adjuster on site
- Agreeing to suitable mitigation on losses at FNOL as required (ensuring where appropriate this is "without prejudice" where liability has not been established
- Appointment of approved suppliers
- Use of Management tools to drive performance / ensure key SLA's for suppliers are adhered too
- Ensure compliance with "Active Drying" using project management Gant Charts to track & update
- Customers to be at the front of all activity including policyholders, Brokers & all other key stakeholders & ensuring they are communicated at key events / changes at all times
- Take control of claims including reducing claims lifecycles through pro-active management of suppliers / reduce costs
- Robust Challenge of building scopes & variations - record all challenges on the system
- Manage own case load to ensure key SLA's / proactivity and fee targets are completed
- Extensive knowledge of Domestic Claims
- Ability to negotiate & settle claims using a variety of methods in line with TCF and Client requirements
- Strong Customer Skills
- Good communication skills with all stakeholders
- Ability to resolve difficult & complex claims
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively including report writing.
- Ability to work in a structured manner to drive for quality
- High personal standards of service delivery as a core skill.
- Ability to empathize and communicate at all levels
- Evidenced ability to plan and organize workload.
Technical competence and experience of handling property losses up to an agreed value.For Extra Information Please Contact:-