Emergency Medicine opening in Albany, Oregon. Grow your career with TeamHealth as an emergency medicine PRN physician at Samaritan Albany General Hospital in Albany, Oregon. We are actively seeking ABEM physicians who would be willing to commit to 12-15 shifts per month for four (4) months on our emergency medicine team (with the possibility to move to full-time if interested). This opportunity offers generous hourly compensation, plus travel, along with a bonus paid at the end of the 4 month commitment. Candidates should have an active Oregon license. Samaritan Albany General Hospital is a Level III trauma center with a 13-bed emergency department. There is additional advanced practice clinician (APC) support in the emergency department. This facility sees an annual patient volume of about 28,000 and clinicians in this role will see about 2 patients per hour. The EMR utilized is EPIC. We invite the opportunity to learn more about what you are seeking in a position - please contact us today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Strong hourly compensation plus travel
- Generous bonus paid at the end of the 4 month commitment
- Possible full-time opportunity if interested
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute