Internal Medicine opening in Savannah, Georgia. Heal- Chatham County, GA
- Full Time
- Hours: 10-hour shifts 4 days per week (1-hour lunch & 1-hour charting); 7:30 AM-8:30 PM, 7 days/week; 1 weekend per month
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 8 - 10 patients per day, 30 - 40 minutes per patient; 200 - 250 patient panel
- Compensation: $230,000 - $250,000 base salary plus bonus up to 15% of salary
- Benefits: - Competitive salary and stock options - Three weeks PTO - Competitive health plans and 401k - Four free health visits for you and your family per year - Four weeks parental leave - FSA plans and company-paid short term disability
- Additional Info: Heal Doctors provides convenient access to high-quality medical care to patients within the house call & enterprise setting in a compassionate, complete, comprehensive, and cost-effective manner. Position Description: - Travel to a patient's home/work setting to provide evidence-based medical care. - Ability to treat and manage the health and well-being of patients (from newborns to seniors) as it pertains to their wellness, urgent medical issues, and chronic illness with a goal of establishing a primary care relationship. - Strong work ethic with effective communication skills and a collaborative spirit. - Comfortable with women's medicine but OB delivery is not needed - Comfortable with caring for children including well-child care providing vaccines, vision and hearing screens Qualifications: - Must be tech-savvy and be able to easily utilize an array of applications, a smartphone, tablet, and EMR.