Internal Medicine opening in , Wisconsin.
An outpatient Internal Medicine facility in Wisconsin is seeking a dedicated
BE/BC Internal Medicine physician with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Approximately 12-16 patients/day, 4-5 days a week; schedule is very flexible
- Patient Appointments are usually scheduled M-F 8 am -5 pm.
- No weekend clinic hours.
- Call is phone only.
- Rotating weekend call 1:5.
- Rotating weekly call for nursing home 1:5, will include additional compensation
- Employed Position; Will sponsor J1 and H1B Visa holders
- Paid Relocation: $5,000 - $15,000 per IRS regulations
- Full Malpractice Coverage ($1M/$3M)
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- Retirement 401(k) Plan
- Annual CME allowance
- Ownership in practice after 2 years
- Easy hour drive to Green Bay and Milwaukee, and a two-hour drive to Madison.
- Enjoy 34 beautiful parks and 3 athletic complexes, totaling over 600 acres, offering residents and visitors a variety of outdoor recreation options.
- The historic downtown district boasts unique shopping, dining, and entertainment that ll please the whole family.
- From breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and large sandy beaches to world-class sailing and premier charter fishing, our coastal community has a lot to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Physician who wishes to practice outpatient medicine in a beautiful setting in a pleasant workplace, joining a cordial, well-trained medical staff.
Strelcheck Healthcare Search has been contracted by this facility to conduct all physician screening. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.