Internal Medicine opening in Long Island City, New York.
A healthcare company in New York City is looking to add a new, licensed Internal Medicine Physician to join one of their Outpatient facilities in Queens.
The Internal Medicine Physician will be responsible for:
- Performing history and physical assessments
- Providing services in accordance with generally acceptable standards of medical practice
- Developing a plan of treatment/care for the patient that also includes education and follow-up visits
- Making referrals, as indicated by the needs of the patient
- Communicating with other healthcare providers related to diagnosis, treatment and plan for the patient either verbally and/or through documentation in the medical record
- Maintaining current and complete documentation in the medical record that reflects the care and services provided to the patient
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
- Experience in an Outpatient and/or Primary Care setting