New Hire Bonus up to $1,500!
At Hilton Grand Vacations, our commitment to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some of Hawaii's best accolades, including the recent award for Top Vacation Timeshare in Oahu in Hawaii Magazine's 2021 Reader's Choice Awards.
What will I be doing?
As a Maintenance Tech II, you would be responsible for performing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Ensures that every interaction with an owner or guest is positive and memorable
- Performs a variety of moderately sophisticated and simple maintenance tasks or assignments involving the maintenance for all the facilities, units, and property amenities according to HGV standards
- Dissembles select repair procedures and repairs or replace worn or defective parts, using hand and hand power tools. Inspects and services electronic controls, circuits, and panels periodically.
- Repairs and patches/paints drywall damage and door and cabinet repairs
- Conducts minor plumbing installations and repairs (Clogs in sinks and toilets, faucet and pipe leaks, etc.)
- Installs and replaces landscape plantings
- Operates and repairs electrical timers for irrigation system, alarm system, exterior audio system, and programmable A/C controls
- Hangs pictures, install towel racks, bulletin boards, office items, etc
- Assists in moving equipment, file cabinets, tables, chairs, etc
- Operates and maintains various equipment related to mowing, trimming, pruning, fertilizing, pest and weed control, etc
- Oils and greases machines and tolls, following prescribed schedule
- Prepares accurate records and logs of all equipment in the facilities in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Maintains effective communication and interaction with Supervisor, Management and all departments of the property, ensuring everyone is aware of any unresolved problems or issues, and any upcoming potential problem areas
- Coordinates efforts with housekeeping, when required, to ensure that owners/guests needs have been met
- Inspects all lock systems and radio communication systems to ensure they are operating in a good working condition. Reports feedback to Supervisor or Management if systems are faulty or not operational
- Adheres to all resort and legislative safety procedures and regulations
- Handles difficult situations with professionalism and integrity
What will it be like to be a Team Member ..
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program, and outstanding travel benefits.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Three (3) years of general building maintenance experience
- Experience with basic plumbing installation and repair
- Experience with simple to moderately sophisticated repair of electrical and audio systems, A/C equipment, and drywall
- Must be available to work on-call hours as needed
- Ability to stand, sit, crouch, bend, stoop, reach, grasp, push/pull, and lift/carry items frequently throughout the workday
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Certified/Licensed in a trade relating to property maintenance (ie. Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, etc)
- Hotel experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.