Very exciting opportunity for a qualified/part qualified Management Accountant and aspiring Financial Controller to join an established and reputable, independent lifestyle insurance provider. Due to a period of excellent growth, this global lifestyle insurance provider is currently looking for a permanent, full-time Management Accountant to join the dynamic finance team.
This is an excellent growth opportunity for an individual looking to complete their accounting qualification and enhance their skills and knowledge with support from the business. This is an opportunity for the ideal candidate to get the exposure they need to help develop in their career from Management Accountant to Financial Controller.
Reporting directly to the UK Finance Director, this is a key role within the business, working in conjunction with the finance team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner including reporting, payments, and forecasting.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Accruals and prepayments, including posting of revenue
- Assist the Finance Director in maintaining the Company's accounting systems and records
- Journals, including salary postings
- Monthly reporting: delivery of monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet, for all businesses and consolidation, in line with Group reporting timetable, and submission on Group systems
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns: VAT/PAYE/ONS/Other.
Previous experience within the Financial Services sector is essential with knowledge of the insurance industry being a bonus.
This role is paying up to £50,000 and is offered with a hybrid working structure and excellent growth opportunities.