Internal Medicine-Pediatrics opening in Chicago Heights, Illinois. Aunt Martha's - Chicago Heights
- Hours: Monday - Friday One Half-Day Saturday per Month 10 Hour Shifts 4 Days per Week or 8 Hour Shifts 5 Days per Week
- New Graduates
- Call Schedule: Phone Only Rotated Weekly Every 7 Weeks
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Salary and Quarterly Bonuses
- Benefits: - Medical/Dental/Vision - Malpractice/Tail Coverage - $2K CME Allowance with 5 Days Paid Time Off - 3 Weeks Paid Vacation. Increases to 4 Weeks After Year 4 - 3 Paid Summer Days (1 for July, 1 August, 1 for September) - 1 Paid Wellness Day - 5 Paid Sick Days - 11 Paid Holidays - Short and Long Term Disability - 403b
- Additional Info: - As a Federally Qualified Health Center, AMHW has a network of over 20 community health centers that provide care coordination and integrated care. - The agency provides a range of social services including child welfare, youth services, community behavioral health, and supportive services. - As a private, not-for-profit agency we serve more than 70,000 children and adults annually at over 35 sites throughout more than 8 counties.