Now Hiring $20.50 per hour. $2,000 sign-on bonus.
Walk-in interviews welcome
CDL is not required!
Make a personal difference in our communities!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Metro Mobility within our local communities. Each day our drivers transport vulnerable adults to their doctors' appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! As a Lift Van Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable and safe transportation. We're immediately hiring to offer the employment experience you desire and the flexibility you need.
We offer On-the-spot walk-interviews every Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at
1 Ridder Circle, St. Paul, Minnesota 55107
Questions? Call us at .
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $20.50/ HR Starting Wage
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Vacation/ PTO
- Paid Training
- We offer FT Year-round work (Unlike School Bus!)
- We offer PT work to fit your schedule
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
You'll be responsible for:
- Using your excellent customer service skills.
- Safely transporting passengers.
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers.
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Can attend Full- Time Training for 2 consecutive weeks
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug test and DOT physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
Offer expires 9/30/2022. See location for details.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.