Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine opening in , Colorado.
An inpatient health center in the Colorado Springs Metropolitan Area is looking to add a Neonatologist to their team. Colorado Springs is one of Colorado s largest cities and has been consistently praised for its livability, thanks in part to its extensive sunshine, wealth of things to do, and bike-friendliness.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Neonatologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Neonatology
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
- Required skills: UCV, UAV, intubation, Circs
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099
- Availability: Full-Time/Part-Time
- COVID Vaccination: Required
- Scheduling: June 2022 Ongoing
- In house, 24 hours, Sat and Sun
- Must have full-time availability
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit !