Pediatrics opening in New York, New York. Job Description & Requirements
Neuroblastoma Oncologist in New York
The Department of Pediatrics at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) is seeking a pediatric oncologist to join the Neuroblastoma Service as part of a team focused on the continued development of the science and treatment advances leading to optimal outcomes for this disease in children and young adults. We are actively seeking physicians that are BE/BC in pediatrics and pediatric hematology/oncology interested in an academic career.
Faculty from the Neuroblastoma Service serve as pediatric oncologists with a large portfolio of clinical trials encompassing all therapeutic categories: chemotherapy, radiopharmaceuticals, antibody-based immunotherapy, cell-based immunotherapy, anti-NB vaccines, and personalized therapies directed by genomic findings. There is seamless interaction between translational and clinical research and clinical care and a well-established track record of innovation and developing unique therapies for neuroblastoma. Opportunity Highlights
- Development and implementation of clinical trials for patients with neuroblastoma
- Direct patient care for patients with neuroblastoma
- Academic activities, including publications, education of fellows, residents, and APPs
- Participation in departmental activities, including the provision of inpatient care on a rotational basis with all oncology faculty in the department
- MSK is named by US News & World Report in its Best Hospitals Rankings and High Performing Hospitals
- MSK is ranked No. 2 in the nation for cancer ( US News & World Report )
This search is open to candidates at all levels of career experience, and appointments will be made at an academic level commensurate with the appointee's experience. MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment.Community Information
You'll work in Manhattan, NY, part of the world's cultural, financial, and media capital. Filled with excitement and endless possibilities, New York City and its surrounding locations offer an incomparable lifestyle and iconic sites. You'll have everything you need right at your fingertips.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Great housing options in desirable neighborhoods
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Home to the Empire State Building, Central Park, Times Square, Washington Square Park, Rockefeller Center, the Met, the United Nations, and so much more
- An abundance of events and festivities throughout the year
- Museums, Broadway performances, world-class shopping, some of the best restaurants in the nation, professional sports, and international airports
- Close to higher education institutions
- Easy access throughout the area with nearby train and bus stops
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hematology, Oncology, Pediatrician, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cancer, Pediatric Oncologist, Pediatric Care, Child Care, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical