Neurology opening in Mc Lean, Virginia.
We are currently looking for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our outpatient neurology practice in McLean, VA :
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 2 board certified neurologists, 1 physician assistant, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice offers the full scope of outpatient neurology services and an on-site sleep lab
- Flexibility to see patients across our facilities including our Germantown and McLean offices
- We have a fully integrated EMR and solid referral base
- Full-time or part-time schedules can be accommodated, and no evenings or weekends required
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- 1+ years of neurology experience is preferred
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification are required
About Germantown, MD
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Germantown is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Within the city of Germantown, there are community art centers, historical buildings, and scenic parks giving it an old town charm.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,800+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Click Here to Apply ;
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group