Cardiology-Noninvasive opening in Richton Park, Illinois.
Healthcare United is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join an established Healthcare System. Candidate must have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and motivation to optimize patient outcome through exceptional clinical care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Three days per week clinic schedule: 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Four days per week rounding at 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- Rounding on patients
- Teaching Fellows
- Call after rounding and clinic days are completed
- Act as back-up call to cardio fellows
- Average outpatient volume: patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 50 patients per day shared amongst physicians
- Required expertise in cardiac imaging including CT & MRI
- Heart failure experience preferred
- Common Diagnoses:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options
- STD & LTD
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Candidates who have interest in this opportunity please reach out to a Healthcare United representative today.