Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Annandale, Virginia.
Annandale Ob-Gyn is currently hiring for an OB/GYN Physician to join their highly respected physician-owned practice in Northern Virginia, just a few miles from Washington, D.C.
- Well established team of 4 OB/GYN physicians, 1 physician assistant, and a tenured support staff.
- Physicians are committed to providing the highest level of expertise in complete prenatal and postnatal care and the latest gynecologic surgeries.
- 3 office locations in Alexandria, Annandale, and Falls Church, VA.
- Deliver at Inova Fairfax, the largest hospital in Northern Virginia with a level IV NICU.
- 1:4 call schedule.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including paid time off, CME allowance, health insurance, and license reimbursement.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Board certification or board eligibility
- Highly skilled in the full scope of obstetric and gynecologic care
- Highly skilled in laparoscopic surgeries and various in-office procedures
Located in Northern Virginia (Alexandria, Annandale, Falls Church):
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Northern Virginia borders downtown Washington, D.C. and is conveniently situated between three major airports. Click Here to Apply ;
- Alexandria, Annandale, and Falls Church are all described as safe suburban communities with highly ranked schools and affordable real estate.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Residents can take advantage of hiking, camping, and boating opportunities in nearby state parks, beaches, and other outdoor spaces.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Click Here to Apply ;
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Click Here to Apply