$5,000 sign on Bonus!!
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Home Health
Full Time* or Part Time** available
Location: "Golden Triangle"
Compensation: Up to $120,000 per year*
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring! We are looking for a talented Occupational Therapist (OT) with a passion for working with pediatrics. Aveanna offers flexible scheduling, competitive pay and full-time benefits.
Aveanna Healthcare is the nation's largest provider of pediatric homecare, specializing in private duty nursing and therapy services to patients ages birth to 21.
Our mission is to revolutionize the way that pediatric healthcare is delivered, one patient at a time. We truly value compassion, team integrity and trust within our caregivers, as they are what guides us as we deliver the best care to our medically complex patients. Come join the Aveanna family today!
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Driver's License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
- Must be available during after school hours (Between 3:00 PM-6:00 PM)
- Must commit to full time to be eligble for sign on bonus*
- Part time Supervising only also available**
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
*Compensation may vary based on a variety of factors including: Experience, Education, Productivity, Supervision, Location and other factors.
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing in California
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.