Family Practice-Without OB opening in Portland, Oregon. Cross Country Locums has need for a Occupational/Urgent Care Physician in Oregon. Details listed below.OPEN DATES:
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Open dates: ASAP Pending Credentialing thru 10/31/22
- 8am - 5pm Monday-Friday
- Worksite Setting: Free standing clinic
- Scope of Work: Accountable for treating both scheduled and walk-in work related injuries and urgent care patients in an outpatient clinic setting.
- Must be DOT certified
- Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
- Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in basis. May oversee, collaborate with and supervise any advanced practice providers in the clinic.
- Perform in-office procedures, communicate with employers and provide medical guidance.
- IM or FP with Occ Med/UC experience
- Privileging Process: 1 week
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active unrestricted Oregon license, DEA, DOT cert, proof of COVID Vaccination and TB
REFENCE POSITION #: 50422